Why Photographers Rock at this Business
First off, I must say I think photographers are the coolest people on the planet, I may be biased but it’s true. Why are photographers such a natural fit for network marketing?
As a photographer, you’re used to working for yourself. You know how to be self motivated, you know how to take compelling images that tell a story, and you know how to connect with people.
Maybe you’re slammed with sessions, maybe you’re not. Maybe you’re lucky enough to shoot only things you really love, maybe you have to take jobs you don’t really enjoy because the money (hello extended family sessions haha my personal nemesis)
Every session is one time payment, even if you’re in commercial photography you probably aren’t earning a royalty on your images. Yes of course we build a base of clients we hope will book with us again, but that requires another session to keep earning.
Now here enters, RESIDUAL INCOME through Network Marketing! If you don’t know the definition of Residual Income go look it up because once you understand it, you’ll run through a brick wall to make sure you have it.
Ok, So Why should Photographers be joining a Network Marketing Company?!
1. You’ve already proved you’re creative. Running an online business requires creativity in spades, and you’ve got it.
2. Because you already know client care. The biggest part of network marketing is going above and beyond for people, you already know how much this matters because you already do it.
3. Because your personal projects and personal shooting could be earning you value (residual income) for your family.
4. Because you’re already online savvy. You probably have an email list, a Pinterest page, a Facebook page, and an Instagram account. All the tools needed to crush this business online.
5. Because you can Will it to your kids and family. You can’t do that with your photo biz.
6. Because you can work from anywhere, buh bye being strapped to wedding season and fall family portraits.
7. There is no income cap. You get to decide on how quickly you want to grow your business and rank up with the company and how much you want to see your income grow. This is true with photography to some extent but you are limited by how many sessions you can actually physically do in a year.
8. You can help make your dreams a reality! Continue shooting what you love and what inspires you and say no to the things you ‘had’ to shoot for the money.
9. You can help others will their wellness journey, help them be a part of a community, and even start their own business.
10. You can give more to others in need, charities that are near to your heart.
11. You can build a spouse account. That’s right two businesses with the opportunity to reach two Royal Crown Diamond Incomes.
12. You can pay off debt, loans, medical bills, mortgages, car payments, cut back from or quit your job or even retire your spouse from their job so they can pursue something they are more passionate about.
The list goes on and on! You have an opportunity just like when you started becoming an Influencer. This business opportunity can bring so much reward to your life and others.
Are you ready to join our team and start INSPIRING others through your craft?!
Click below to learn more about joining my team! I’d love to have you!